Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ready, Set....MOVE!

After almost 2 and a half months of renovations, we are down to the wire and finally packing to move to our new home on the bayou!


It has been a lot of work and there is still much to do, but our current home sold fast so now we need to go.  My studio is closing to prepare for the move and set up in a new location so I am closing the website for a bit while we make the transition.   I plan to be back by Monday, September 23rd, so until then, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you right back here in a few weeks.  Merci mon amies ~ xoxo Joy

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Moving is lots of work, especially when renovations are involved. I know you are looking forward to your new home! Have a safe move and looking forward to hearing about your new home.

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Joy, Congratulations and good luck with your move! How exciting!
Can't wait to see pictures! Hugs, Leena